Masterclass in Mediation
Thursday 9th August 2018
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
What will it cover?
Line managers and HR often get caught up in relationship issues between employees. If not handled properly these issues can become drawn out and take a significant amount of time to resolve – Time that should be devoted to other work priorities. Proper mediation skills can be used to prevent such situations and ensure all issues are resolved fully and efficiently. This Masterclass will cover:
- An introduction to mediation and when it should be employed to deal with conflict.
- Appreciation of individual differences and similarities.
- The key stages in mediation.
- The mediation meetings and post meetings.
What are the outcomes?
- Greater awareness of when mediation is appropriate to use.
- Increased appreciation of different individual styles.
- Be knowledgeable about the mediation stages.
- Learn new skills and build confidence in dealing with workplace conflict.
- A Masterclass certificate of attendance.
Who should attend?
This course is geared towards HR professionals and managers who deal directly with conflict in the workplace and those who are interested in learning how to manage conflict in the workplace.
How long will the course be?
The course will be full day commencing at 9:15am for 9:30am start, breaking at 12.30pm (where a sandwich lunch will be served) and finishing at 4:30 pm.
What will the cost be?
£200 plus VAT.
Reserving a place
This is an interactive Masterclass and as a result numbers are limited and therefore early booking is advisable. To book your place, please email Clare Lynch at email@example.com or call her on 0333 0433 931.