“Since our establishment in July 2015, Independent Living Fund Scotland (ILF Scotland) has worked with Navigator. This has included the following:
- auditing and developing a full range of HR policies and procedures;
- helping formulate our approach to organisational development and performance management;
- job evaluation;
- auditing and advising us on health and safety;
- helping is fulfil our statutory obligations as a Scottish Government Public Body;
- providing us with case specific advice.
Their advice has been professional, timely and tailored to our specific needs. Indeed, the input from Navigator has been a key ingredient in helping us establish a high-performing cost-effective public body. This has been recently acknowledged in winning a Scottish Public Sector award and being shortlisted in the best public sector organisation in the up and coming Family Friendly Working Scotland awards. Not only is their customer service excellent, but this is further enhanced by being personalised, charming and technically superb”