How to Manage Absences Effectively
Wednesday 30th May 2018
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
What will it cover?
Employee absence can have a significant impact on an organisation. Absence can result in organisational costs, decline of productivity and negatively impact colleagues. Therefore, it is important that absence policies are in place and appropriately enforced for every employee. This session will cover:
- Management techniques and skills to improve regular attendance.
- What the law says about absence management.
- How to manage short and long term absence.
- How to handle stress & mental health issues that result in absence.
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- A deeper understanding of how to manage short and long term absence.
- Awareness of the legislation on absence management.
- Increased confidence to tackle attendance issues.
- Practical tools to assist when managing absence.
Who should attend?
This course is directed towards individuals who have received limited people management training; have taken on additional management responsibilities; are new to people matters or, require a refresher in this area due to a particularly challenging situation at work.
How long will the course be?
The course will be half a day commencing at 9:15am for 9:30am start and finishing by 12:30 pm.
What will the cost be?
£105 plus VAT.
Reserving a place
Places at our events are limited and demand is normally high. For this reason, we would suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment. To book your place, please email Clare Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0333 0433 931.