Thursday 13th September 2018
96 Rosemount Viaduct
12.00pm Registration & Lunch
1.45pm Coffee & Networking
The seminar will look at the following issues:
- What a good absence policy looks like (reporting, evidence, sick pay).
- Informal (RTWs) and formal absence management (warnings etc.).
- Tricky areas, i.e. holidays, pregnancy and disability.
- Managing long-term absence (getting medical opinion, AMRA, and tips on a good OH referral.
- Capability dismissals, i.e. consultation and the risks of overreliance on an OH report.
Employment legislation and case law update.
Reserving a place
Places at our events are limited and demand is normally high. For this reason, we would suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment. To book your place, please e-mail Clare Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 03332 400 308.
If you could let us know of any additional requirements (such as access or dietary), this would be appreciated.
Skene House Rosemount is conveniently located in Aberdeen City centre:
Skene House Rosemount Suites,
96 Rosemount Viaduct,
T: 01224 645971
Travelling By Train
Aberdeen’s Guild Street station is less than a mile away and is approximately 5 minutes by taxi to Skene House.
Rosemount main car park: With Skene House Rosemount reception on your right, travel straight on and turn first right into Baker Street. The car park is on your right immediately after No 59 Baker Street. Please press the buzzer to speak to a receptionist to gain entry to the car park.