For our Autumn Series of events this year we will be looking at the topic of absence management, discussing:
- What a good absence policy looks like (reporting, evidence, sick pay);
- Informal (RTWs) and formal absence management (warnings etc.);
- Tricky areas, i.e. holidays, pregnancy and disability;
- Managing long-term absence (getting medical opinion, AMRA, and tips on a good OH referral); and
- Capability dismissals, i.e. consultation and the risks of overreliance on an OH report.
As always we will round off the sessions with our employment legislation and case law update.
Further information can be found on each session using the links below:
If you would like to reserve a space, please e-mail Clare Lynch, or call her on 03332 400 308.