How to Handle Discipline & Grievance Effectively
Wednesday 10th October 2018
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
What will it cover?
Disciplinary and grievance queries can be difficult to approach due to their sensitive nature. This session looks at the skills, knowledge and approach managers should use when dealing with such people matters by covering:
- What the law and ACAS says about employee discipline and grievances.
- Effective management of the whole discipline and grievance process.
- The practical steps when holding discipline, grievance and appeal hearings.
- Disciplinary outcomes and grievance resolution options.
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- A deeper understanding of the discipline & grievance process.
- Awareness of the legislative stance on discipline & grievance.
- By talking through mock discipline & grievance scenarios, increased confidence to handle these sensitive matters.
- Practical take away tools to assist when handling discipline & grievance issues.
Who should attend?
This session is directed towards line managers who have received limited discipline & grievance training; have taken on additional management responsibilities; are new to discipline and grievance or, require a refresher.
How long will the course be?
The course will be half a day commencing at 9:15am for 9:30am start and finishing by 12:30 pm.
What will the cost be?
£105 plus VAT.
Reserving a place
Places at our events are limited and demand is normally high. For this reason, we would suggest that you book early to avoid disappointment. To book your place, please email Clare Lynch at email@example.com or call her on 0333 0433 931.