Tuesday 10th September 2019
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
What will it cover?
Following our very successful Navigator conference held in May this is the first of a series of workshops for the Independent Schools sector on potential staff cost savings. Before planning and delivering any staff cost savings, the school needs to appraise the options available. Regardless of the stage you are at in your cost saving journey, this workshop provides you with the opportunity to gather all options together, consider them, and articulate them in a systematic manner. This will allow your governance team to decide on whether to discount or progress on cost saving options.
The workshop will include:
- An overview of a staff cost saving framework
- More detailed analysis on Step 1 – “Appraising the current situation”
- The staff metrics and documentation you will require to appraise the current situation
- Consideration of ongoing hidden costs
- An understanding of the relationship between staff costs and outputs
- An index of options available
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- An objective approach to assessing the best staff cost savings for your school
- Greater confidence to plan the journey for future staff cost savings
- Increased knowledge surrounding a range of tactical, strategic and sustainable options that could be presented to your senior management or governors
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at those responsible for the finances and/or the repercussions of varying staff terms and conditions.
How long will the course be?
The workshop will be held in Navigator’s offices in Edinburgh commencing at 9:15am for a 9:30am start, and finishing at 12.30pm.
What will the cost be?
£120 plus VAT per delegate per workshop.
What are the future dates and topics?
Because these workshop are interactive, numbers are limited and early booking is advisable. To book places, please e-mail Clare Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 03330 433 931.Reserving places