Tuesday 10th September 2019
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
Launch of Options Appraisal Audit
We have been very busy over the summer with further development of our library of diagnostic tools. Following feedback from schools, we have developed a unique options appraisal audit for the independent schools sector which will be provided free to all delegates that attend the 10th.
We are also delighted that joining us on the platform will be David King Director of Pure Purchasing Consultants Ltd. He will be delivering an educational piece on cost control and procurement particularly focussing on:
- Buying Strategy
- Reduction / Generation Strategy
- Hearts & Minds Strategy
What else will the workshop cover?
The workshop will include:
- An overview of a staff cost saving framework
- More detailed analysis on Step 1 – “Appraising the current situation”
- The staff metrics and documentation you will require to appraise the current situation
- Consideration of ongoing hidden costs
- An understanding of the relationship between staff costs and outputs
- An index of options available
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- An objective approach to assessing the best staff cost savings for your school
- Greater confidence to plan the journey for future staff cost savings
- Increased knowledge surrounding a range of tactical, strategic and sustainable options that could be presented to your senior management or governors
- The options appraisal audit
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at senior management, those responsible for the finances and/or people strategy. This workshop equally serves as an opportunity to network with other independent school professionals to discuss their approaches during this challenging time.
How long will the course be?
The workshop will be held in Navigator’s offices in Edinburgh commencing at 9:15am for a 9:30am start, and finishing at 12.30pm.
What will the cost be?
£120 plus VAT per delegate per workshop.
What are the future dates and topics?
Because these workshop are interactive, numbers are limited and early booking is advisable. To book places, please e-mail Clare Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 03330 433 931.
Alternatively, you can book your space using our new online shop found here.