Wednesday 6th November 2019
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
What will it cover?
This is the third in a series of workshops for the Independent Schools sector on potential staff cost savings. With employers’ pension contributions increasing dramatically this year, and with the next re-evaluation in 2023, this workshop will explain the high level process to follow if you are considering moving away from your current pension scheme.
This workshop will cover:
- Current contractual status on your pension scheme (we ask that you bring along your current contract or pension procedure wording)
- Establishing an effective collective consultation mechanism
- Step-by-step timetable on each stage to follow
- Draft staff communications
- Common pitfalls
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- Confidence in your current contractual pension status
- Awareness of the legal requirements surrounding collective consultation
- Enhanced knowledge of the steps to take to change your pension scheme
- Examples of effective written staff communications
- Knowledge to avoid the employment risks on varying this benefit
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at those that are responsible for the finances and/or the repercussions of varying staff terms and conditions. Take-aways include a free pay strategy template.
How long will the course be?
The workshop will be held in Navigator’s offices in Edinburgh commencing at 9:15am for a 9:30am start, and finishing at 12.30pm.
What will the cost be?
£120 plus VAT per delegate.
What are the future dates and topics?
Because these workshop are interactive, numbers are limited and early booking is advisable. To book places, please e-mail Clare Lynch at email@example.com or call her on 03330 433 931.Reserving a place