Thursday 3rd October 2019
Navigator Employment Law Limited
1 – 4 Atholl Crescent
What will it cover?
This is the second of a series of workshops for the Independent Schools sector on potential staff cost savings. We find that in many Independent Schools, the current organisational structure is the product of evolution over time. In some instances, often due to length of service, individuals have been fitted into roles or had roles created for them rather than losing their valuable knowledge.
With the current financial pressures on schools, now is a perfect time to review your organisational structures to ensure these are aligned with your school’s broader strategy, which in some instances may result in an even better pupil experience.
This workshop will cover:
- An overview of a staff cost saving framework
- Critical data required to assess whether your structure is ‘fit for purpose’
- An introduction to tools to collate objective evidence on outputs
- The staff communication
- Legal pitfalls
What are the outcomes?
Attendees will walk away with:
- An objective approach to assessing the best staff cost savings for your school
- Clarity on the data required to carry out the analysis
- Awareness of assessment tools
- Greater confidence in effective staff communication
- increased knowledge of legal pitfalls and how to avoid these
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at those responsible for the finances and/or the repercussions of varying staff terms and conditions.
How long will the course be?
The workshop will be held in Navigator’s offices in Edinburgh commencing at 9:15am for a 9:30am start, and finishing at 12.30pm.
What will the cost be?
£120 plus VAT per delegate.
What are the future dates and topics?
Because these workshop are interactive, numbers are limited and early booking is advisable. To book places, please e-mail Clare Lynch at email@example.com or call her on 03330 433 931.Reserving a place