Masterclass in Scottish Mental Health First Aid
Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd December
£200 + VAT
It is increasingly recognised that mental health is at least as important – if not more so – than physical health, especially in the workplace. Very few people have the skills and knowledge to respond effectively to a mental health crisis, so having a qualified in-house mental health first aider is a valuable asset to any organisation. This two-day, NHS-accredited course covers:
- The 5 steps of Scottish Mental Health First Aid (SMHFA) and how to apply them
- How to recognise when someone might need help, and the best course of action to take
- The relationship between mental health and both discrimination and alcohol & drugs
- Practical advice and experience to assist you in future mental health crises should these arise
Upon completion of the course, all attendees will receive a certificate qualifying them as a NHS-certified Scottish Mental Health First Aider.
Further information can be found here.
Health & Safety Update Seminars
4th December – Aberdeen
5th December – Glasgow
10th December – Edinburgh
For our health & safety update seminars this December, Gary Foggo will be looking at the following topics:
- Control of Contractor
- Management Control of Asbestos
- A roundup of recent Health & Safety news
We’ll be coming to Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh. For more information, or to book your space, click on the links below.
We are also happy to offer a range of practical and interactive public and bespoke training and development support options for existing and prospective clients. See our training brochure for full details of all the bespoke training we offer.