Tools for Managers: Mental Health Awareness
Two interactive sessions to provide you with awareness in Mental Health and prepare you for managing complex and difficult situations in the workplace and provide you with knowledge and understanding of how underlying complex health issues frame your working practices.
What will it cover?
- What is Mental Health?
- Attitude and stigma
- Mental Health – Causes, Effects and Impact
- Listening skills
- Stress and Resilience
- Recognising and understanding mental health illnesses
- Proactive approach
The sessions will be led by Gwen Robertson, accredited Mental Health Trainer.
What are the outcomes?
Delegates will receive:
- A clear understanding of mental health issues and learning how to build resilience.
- Learn how to spot early warning signs of someone struggling to cope.
- Knowledge on how to develop better listening skills.
- Direct learning on how to have a difficult conversation.
- Knowledge to recognise verbal and non verbal cues.
- Knowledge to support employees with strategies to overcome stress.
- Confidence to know what appropriate action to take.
- A ‘supporting employees mental health’ video for delegates to reflect post the event and share with colleagues, a Workbook and certificate of attendance.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone from staff through to senior management and beyond.
How long will the webinar last?
The first session will commence at 10am finishing by 11.30am and the second session commencing at 2pm finishing at 3.30pm.
Reserving a place
Because this webinar is interactive, numbers are limited to up to 10 per webinar and therefore, early booking is advisable.
To book places, you can order online by clicking ‘add to basket’ above. Alternatively, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.