Redundancy and Coronavirus – what you need to know
Recorded webinar – release date Thursday 23rd April 2020
What will it cover?
The webinar will look at redundancy and how that will apply and can be used during the furlough leave period itself and the recovery period facing employers in the coming weeks and months:
- What exactly is a redundancy and has that changed because of coronavirus?
- How to carry out redundancies fairly and manage risk
- Difficult issues including timing and selection criteria after furlough leave
- What employees are entitled to on redundancy
- How to manage the extra challenges for collective consultation
What will it cost?
For retained clients the session will be free, for non-clients the cost is £49 plus VAT.
Reserving a place
To receive access to the recorded webinar, please contact Clare Lynch on 0333 2400 308 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.